We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s possible to float installed apps on Android 7 and newer thanks to Android’s free-form mode. It’s not possible to float installed apps on older Android devices. Please understand that it’s not our fault but a limitation of Android platform and we can’t do anything about it.

Please visit this link for more information: https://blog.floatingapps.net/2018/01/qa-floating-installed-apps-with-freeform-mode/

2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

From Floating Apps 4.4, it’s possible to float installed apps on Android 7 and newer thanks to Android’s free-form mode. It’s not possible to float installed apps on older non-rooted Android devices. Please understand that it’s not our fault but a limitation of Android platform and we can’t do anything about it.

Please visit this link for more information: https://blog.floatingapps.net/2018/01/qa-floating-installed-apps-with-freeform-mode/

3. Возможность вставлять скопированний текст не работает

В "переводчик" я не могу вставить текст который скопировал что очень не удобно

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

From Floating Apps 4.4, it’s possible to float installed apps on Android 7 and newer thanks to Android’s free-form mode. It’s not possible to float installed apps on older non-rooted Android devices. Please understand that it’s not our fault but a limitation of Android platform and we can’t do anything about it.

5. Screenshot

I see you declined this already, but...

Not every device has this function. Mine doesn't.
    I tried couple apps, but they seem to depend on the built-in screenshot function (which i don't have).
    Anyways, "apps" in FloatingApps have separate apps available (some even built in Android), yet it didn't stop you from implementing them.
    Why refuse to add something useful that's requested multiple times?

I just got a bug with your app, now i'll have to use my PC to connect to my device with Teamviewer and make a screenshot to show you, pffff.
    See image description - https://imgur.com/394B68F

Anyways,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A closed window persistent to overlay screen transparently.

Sometimes a window (say, file manager or video player, image viewer, or browser), i tried closing it but it doesn't close completely. A transparent layer still persist, this can be removed by closing said window AGAIN from Active Windows. But sometimes i have to force close the app itself because Active Windows does not recognize the persist window. If not closed, i cant touch anything under it (though i can see it, transparent as if it's already closed). Fix this please

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Google Keep doesn’t have API available and so we can’t communicate with it and thus we can’t create a floating version. We wanted to do it!

It’s possible to float installed apps on Android 7 and newer thanks to Android’s free-form mode. It’s not possible to float installed apps on older Android devices. Please understand that it’s not our fault but a limitation of Android platform and we can’t do anything about it.

8. Smaller menu icons

The menu icons in the new version are way too big and I need an option to make them smaller. The whole idea behind floating applets is to gets omething done on the quick, thus I need menu options like I need cancer.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Play store

It is very important to us thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All apps we can add as my app

All apps that are not system apps can we add as my apps...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make adding items to the list easy

To add a new item, we have to goto menu and then click on new item, why can't there be a feature where we can simply hit enter to add a new item to list?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I suggest the integration of ..

I Suggests the integration of Shazam

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "SmartTruckRoute 2"

"SmartTruckRoute-2"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Opening apps only from quick settings

How to enable only quick settings shortcut without enabling floating button, lateral drawer or notification banner? I don't understand how to obtain this situation.
    Android Oreo 8.0
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base